Dealing with bullying and harassment in the workplace
Combining original drama with personal testimony and expert analysis, this e-learning course covers a wide range of bullying and harassment issues, giving employees the tools for recognising and tackling inappropriate behaviour and the skills for working successfully as part of a diverse team.
This training solution is aimed at employees of all levels, including foundation level employees, HR managers, diversity specialists, trainers and advisers, senior managers/executives and operational managers/executives.
This course will give a better understanding of:
- why certain behaviours are inappropriate
- what constitutes bullying and harassment and the damage it can cause to your organisation
- the legal responsibilities of employers and employees with regards to bullying and harassment under the Equality Act 2010
- how to identify and respond to bullying and harassment in the workplace
- the skills necessary to work successfully as part of a diverse team.
Course developed by:
Simmons & Simmons
Course experts Gordon Tinline - Business Psychologist, Director, Robertson Cooper Ltd.
Dr Jill Flint-Taylor - Business Psychologist, Director, Robertson Cooper Ltd.
Anna Rentoul - Managing Associate, Simmons &Simmons
A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon successful completion of the online course.
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date