If you have purchased a PSC pack and you would like to book this course, please contact email@example.com to make your booking.
This programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either a computer or mobile device. For an overview of the technology and live class experience, watch our short explanatory video to find out more.
How is it delivered?
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office.
For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule
Thu 17 May 9:30am – 12:30pm
Wed 23 May 9:30am – 12:30pm
* Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means your good to go number 4 is not so important.
This course provides an examination of some of the most common issues that arise in the review of commercial agreements and will focus on commercial and legal considerations. The knowledge gained will then be applied in a practical way via a number of case studies and drafting exercises. Updates on relevant changes to the law will also be included where appropriate.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Review and revise a non-disclosure agreement and confidentiality provisions in other agreements taking into consideration the commercial and legal issues involved
- Comprehend and analyse the key issues which arise commonly in commercial agreements including good faith, implied terms and ‘endeavours’ clause
- Review and revise Exclusion and Limitation Clauses taking into consideration the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and recent case law
- Understand and describe the rules relating to the drafting of Trader to Consumer Agreements as well as the guidance of the Competition and Markets Authority
- Review and revise a Trader to Consumer Agreement taking into consideration the requirements of the Consumer Rights Act 2015
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from date of of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."