This course is a hybrid live classroom course delivered via online classroom live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters and partake in the classroom discussions from either a computer or mobile device.
How is it delivered?
We will have a group of delegates attend a course as usual. In the room there will be a webcam pointed at the presenter only and a microphone picking up the audio. There will also be a small number of online people watching the broadcast in real time. Questions from the online people will come into the physical room via speakers and questions from the room will be picked up by the microphone in the room. So both audiences can contribute to the discussion making it a richer learner experience.
Click here to download the frequently asked questions document for more information.
* Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means your good to go number 4 is not so important.
This course follows on from ‘Commercial Contracts - An Introduction’ and is aimed at those who want to know more about this complex area of practice. It will be of particular interest to those who are relatively new to this topic. It will also serve as a useful refresher in respect of recent developments in the topic areas discussed.
This course provides an examination of some of the most common issues that arise in the review of commercial agreements and will focus on commercial and legal considerations. The knowledge gained will then be applied in a practical way via a number of case studies and drafting exercises. Updates on relevant changes to the law will also be included where appropriate.
- Review and revise a non-disclosure agreement and confidentiality provisions in other agreements taking into consideration the commercial and legal issues involved
- Comprehend and analyse the key issues which arise commonly in commercial agreements including good faith, implied terms and ‘endeavours’ clause
- Review and revise Exclusion and Limitation Clauses taking into consideration the provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and recent case law
- Understand and describe the rules relating to the drafting of Trader to Consumer Agreements as well as the guidance of the Competition and Markets Authority
- Review and revise a Trader to Consumer Agreement taking into consideration the requirements of the Consumer Rights Act 2015
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from date of of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."