This programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either a computer or mobile device. For an overview of the technology and live class experience, watch our short explanatory video to find out more.
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office.
For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule.
Tuesday 3rd March 13:00pm – 16:00pm
Tuesday 10th March 13:00pm – 16:00pm
* Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means you're good to go number 4 is not so important.
This course focuses on significant legislative and case law changes including the practical implications. Content varies at each session depending on what is topical or of continuing importance and may include This interactive course will benefit employment and commercial lawyers, in house counsel, HR and others wishing to keep up to date.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Describe key developments in areas relevant to your work and the practical implications and compliance steps.
- Recognise from a realistic perspective, the risks and impact of new legislation or a case and the tactical implications.
- Understand the likely timing of legislative reform.
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from date of of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
R.R.P £445 (excludes VAT)