This programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either a computer or mobile device. For an overview of the technology and live class experience, watch our short explanatory video to find out more.
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office.
For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule.
Thu 21 March 09:30am – 12:30pm
Thu 28 March 09:30am – 12:30pm
* Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means you're good to go number 4 is not so important.
You will be given an overview of the new landscape of discrimination law (under the Equality Act 2010) and appreciate its impact before, during and after the employment relationship by use of interactive practical examples. You will gain a balanced appreciation of the main concepts, rights and remedies in discrimination law enabling you to advise on discrimination issues with confidence.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Identify and understand the protected characteristics and types of discriminatory conduct contained in the Equality Act
- Understand time limits, where the burden of proof lies, and possible defences to discrimination claims
- Litigate discrimination claims in recruitment, employment or post-employment situations
- Advise clients as to likely remedies in a successful claim for discrimination
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from date of of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."
R.R.P £522 (excludes VAT)