This programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either a computer or mobile device. For an overview of the technology and live class experience, watch our short explanatory video to find out more.
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office.
For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule.
Wed 19 June 09:30am – 12:30pm
Wed 26 June 09:30am – 12:30pm
* Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means you're good to go number 4 is not so important.
You will gain a practical understanding of the actions necessary to reduce the risk of unfair dismissal and the rights and remedies arising out of termination of employment. Recent case law and legislative developments will be considered where appropriate.
By the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand and apply the pre-conditions of an unfair dismissal claim
- Advise a claimant confidently of their rights to bring a claim of unfair dismissal
- Advise employers on how to avoid and defend claims of unfair dismissal
- Understand the remedies available in a claim for unfair dismissal
- Apply tribunal procedure and understand claim strategies/settlements/other risks of unfair dismissal claims
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from date of of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).