Take your finance business partnering to the next level. Tune the content and style of your role to the digital advances in your organisation. Use a new generation of tools, now becoming available to finance, to augment your technical skills.
As a finance manager providing finance services and partnership to your business colleagues you are seeing an acceleration in the pace of technological change. The revolution, driven by digitalised business models and new tools, will have the potential to change the scope and augmented skillsets of Finance Business Partner roles. This short module will provide you with a bite-sized explanation of the impact of digital and will allow you to reflect on the shape of a future business partner role.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Digital impacts on business and therefore on the content of your partnering role:
- changing concepts of product, price, distribution and promotion in a digital age
- opportunities for greater operational productivity and control offered by automation and the Internet of Things
- Adding more agility to your ways of working to match with organizational and cultural shifts
- Advances in business intelligence tools available to you to add more value
- Expectations on you to raise your ‘human’ skills game, enabled by technology
- Introduction and the need to act now
- Your business is digital, and the content of your partnership work will change
- You have digitally augmented technical skills
- You raise your ‘human –game’ skills
- Your ways of working adapt to digital
Authored by: Roy Chambers
Roy Chambers is a finance professional with international senior commercial experience in a major plc and a background in finance training. Roy combines experience with development skills to improve business finance through better strategy, evaluation, decisions and leadership.
Roy originates and delivers finance training in various sectors and his courses reflect a hands-on knowledge of leading finance functions and a desire to help managers adapt to the latest thinking in business finance.
A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon successful completion of the online course.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date