Changes and pressures on the economy have meant there is now much more of a relationship between finance and the operational part of the business. This has resulted in the development of the role of business partner which requires a completely different skill set to those needed by a more traditional financial accountant.
View the below video for an introduction to the pack and overview of the courses included.
This pack of 10 online courses will help develop the skills needed to be an effective finance business partner.
This pack includes:
• A leader's guide to mastering influence
• Adding value from finance
• Commercial skills for finance professionals
• Implementing strategy
• Negotiation mastery
• Producing and presenting financial information with impact
• Smarter thinking, smarter working
• Strategic performance measures
• The accountant as strategic influencer & adviser - the role of business partner
• The Accounting input to the Strategic Plan
Return to Catalogue
© 2016 BPP Professional Education Limited - Part of the Apollo Global Education NetworkBPP House, Aldine Place, 142-144 Uxbridge Road, London W12 8AA, registered in England and Wales under company number 04546335