This programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either computer or mobile. For an overview of the technology and live class experience visit the explainer video.
How is it delivered?
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office.
For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule
Tue 23 October 9:30am – 12:30pm
Wed 24 October 9:30am – 12:30pm
* Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means your good to go number 4 is not so important.
All listed companies throughout the European Union are required to prepare consolidated financial statements that comply with IFRS.
This one-day course is designed to give participants an introduction to IFRS. It will focus on the basic differences between IFRS and UK GAAP. No prior knowledge of IFRS is assumed, however a general understanding of current UK GAAP treatments is assumed.
- The IFRS regulatory environment
- The format and contents of IFRS financial statements
- Commonly encountered balance sheet issues
- Commonly encountered income statement issues
- The content and requirements of key IFRS and how these differ from UK GAAP
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from date of of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."