If you have purchased a PSC pack and you would like to book this course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your booking.
This interactive programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either a computer or mobile device. For an overview of the technology and live class experience, watch our short explanatory video to find out more.
How is it delivered?
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office. For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule.
Tuesday 26 February 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Thursday 28 February 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means you're good to go number 4 is not so important.
This course will be of benefit to legal practitioners new to this area of law.
This course will provide you with a comprehensive overview of the practices and procedures involved in private company and asset/business acquisitions. Using case studies and practical examples you will obtain a thorough grounding in this field and gain the confidence needed to deliver accurate, effective advice.
- Describe the process and the documents involved at each stage
- Identify the principal structures and the differences between them
- Conduct a due diligence exercise and identify key issues
- Recognise the different perspectives of the buyer and the seller
- Identify the key negotiating points in relation to warranties and indemnities
- Manage practicalities in relation to exchange and completion
- Assess the different factors involved in financing the acquisition
- Advise on structuring deferred consideration
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from date of of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."