If you have purchased a PSC pack and you would like to book this course, please contact email@example.com to make your booking.
This interactive programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either a computer or mobile device. For an overview of the technology and live class experience, watch our short explanatory video to find out more.
How is it delivered?
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office. For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule.
Wednesday 17 October 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Friday 19 October 1:00pm – 4:00pm
Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means you're good to go number 4 is not so important.
This course will be of benefit to those who are new to the area of joint ventures.
This course covers all aspects of joint ventures and shareholders’ agreements, concentrating on the practical aspects of drafting the relevant materials and avoiding legal pitfalls.
Learning outcomes include obtaining a greater understanding of
- Structuring the joint venture to achieve client objectives
- Drafting the articles of association and shareholders’ agreement
- Shareholder rights and remedies
- Protecting minority shareholders
- Options for termination
- How to deal with deadlock and default
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from the date of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."