With many organisations facing major change and restructuring, concerns about the impact on organisational performance are entirely natural – but a negative outcome doesn’t have to be inevitable. By building workforce resilience, you can make sure your organisation successfully navigates change and is prepared to face the future with confidence.
Investing in the well-being of your employees is essential through all the stages of change, from early uncertainty to coping in the wake of downsizing – and building a resilient workforce provides the strong foundation required to ensure that your business goals are achieved during challenging times and exceeded in the future.
Developed in partnership with leading business psychology company Robertson Cooper, this course helps your staff to develop the skills they need to face times of hardship and uncertainty with confidence.
Learning outcomes: This course will give a better understanding of:
- how to identify and assess one’s own individual way of handling challenges and uncertainty
- how to develop personal resilience and take control of the future by: thinking more constructively and realistically about the things that put morale and confidence at risk
- building on our successes and learning from our disappointments
- understanding the importance of maintaining a strong network of friends and family
- recognising transferable working skills to help build confidence and gain security in uncertain times
Course developed by:
Course partner: Robertson Cooper, a leading business psychology practice.
- Gordon Tinline - Business Psychologist, GT Work Business Psychology
- Dr Jill Flint- Taylor- Business Psychologist, Director, Robertson Cooper Ltd.
A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon successful completion of the online course.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date