From SiRi to self-driving cars, AI (Artificial Intelligence) is progressing rapidly. More will change in the next two decades than in the past 200 years. A captivating conversation is taking place about the future of AI and what it could mean for humanity.
Fascinating controversies where the world’s leading experts disagree, e.g.: AI’s impact on the job market; whether it will lead to an intelligence explosion; and whether it’s something we should welcome or fear. But there are also many cases of pseudo-controversies caused by people misunderstanding and talking past each other.
To help focus on the interesting controversies and open questions, not on the misunderstandings, we attempt to clear up some of the most common myths.
This informative course will benefit anyone who is interested in an overview of the evolution and progression of AI in today’s world, and how it is poised to disrupt the way we work.
On completion of this course, you will have a greater understanding of:
- Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence
- Where is AI in today’s world
- How it is affecting world economy
- AI in Healthcare
- Opportunities in research and medicine
- Examples of use cases
- AI in Accounting and Financial Services
- The changing face of banking
- Future of financial services
- Information on IBM Watson for financial services
- AI in Law
- Rise of Lawtech
- Examples of legal automation
- Changes in the automobile industry
- Surveys on consumer sentiment
- Build an AI strategy
- Hiring the right talent
- Tips on building a strategy that works
- Future job market
Authored by: Pratish Sharma
With 20 years of experience in building information systems for businesses, Pratish Sharma helps organisations around Europe to improve their technical skills and streamline data processes. He also presents courses on a variety of technical subjects based on industry trends. This includes helping people to save time and resource in analysing large volumes of data and translate their findings into flexible dashboard solutions that anyone can use to gain data insight.
CPD Points: 1
CPD Duration (hours): 1
Access: 12 months from purchase date