This interactive programme is delivered online live, allowing delegates to interact with expert presenters from either a computer or mobile device. For an overview of the technology and live class experience, watch our short explanatory video to find out more.
How is it delivered?
Same content as a traditional course just spread over 2 days in shorter 3 hour sessions. No more travel no more losing a day out of the office. For those who prefer the traditional approach please visit our face to face class schedule
Mon 05 November 2018 9:30am – 12:30pm
Fri 09 November 2018 9:30am – 12:30pm
Please note that each session has 15 minutes of non teaching time included, this is to ensure we have time to help you get set up ahead of your learning
* Before purchasing we advise that you check your system compatibility with this online test passing tests 1,2 & 3 means you're good to go number 4 is not so important.
This course is suitable for those who want to become a more well-rounded and value adding finance professional, whether you have ‘business partner’ in your title or not. This course will be a good introduction to finance business partnering and will enhance your skillset. span
- Explain the reasons for this changing role – latest fad or true value adding role?
- Articulate what ‘business partnering’ actually means
- Identify what finance professionals need to ‘be’ and ‘do’
- Explore “where the beans are grown”, i.e. greatly enhance your knowledge of your organisation and industry
- Think more strategically and align your work with the strategic vision and goals of the organisation
- Present information more effectively to various audiences
- Communicate your results better and get your message across in plain English
- Build stronger relationships for greater impact and results
- Develop enhanced influencing skills to help drive forward improvements
- Brainstorm ideas to continually improve your business partnering skills
Duration of access:
You will have access to the programme for 6 months from the date of the first live session (this includes recordings, learning materials, certificate of completion and other programme information).
"A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon request, following attendance."