Have you ever been asked to present a business plan and not known where to start? Irrespective of your job role, business cases are a common feature of every day working life.
This course is for those who want to understand what a business plan is, and what it is used for. During this course you will look at the essential components of a credible business plan.
- By completing this course, you will be able to:
- • Describe what a business plan is, and what it is used for
- • Understand the essential components of a credible business plan
- • Appreciate the importance of stakeholder relationships
- • Be aware of the main sources of business finance
Authored by: David Halford
Dave Halford qualified with Deloitte in Bristol in 2001. A love of education and personal interaction led him to join the firm that trained him, BPP in Bristol, the following year. Over the last 16 years Dave has worked in a variety of teaching, management and writing roles within BPP, as well as completing a Law Degree via BPP’s Law School.
Dave is currently a Subject Matter Expert for the final admittance exams for CIMA and the ICAEW, as well as all of the law exams across the accounting bodies.
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date