Starting to manage or lead a team from scratch can be very daunting. This course provides the vital practical tools and techniques for delegates to manage and develop themselves and their teams to ensure that their departmental and organisational goals are achieved.
On completion of this course you should be able to:
- understand the importance of developing themselves and the concept and practical application of emotional intelligence
- motivate and empower themselves and their teams
- conduct effective coaching sessions with ease and confidence
- improve and develop their people management skills, through the application of practical empathy and understanding diversity
- provide feedback and appraisal sessions
- delegate effectively
- create a motivating climate in the workplace through effective leadership behaviour.
Authored by: Simon Horton
Simon is a highly experienced trainer with many years experience of running personal development programmes at a host of blue-chip organisations. He began his career at Cap Gemini and, in 1989, left to work as a freelance management consultant, working mainly in the financial services sector. Simon also runs NLP certification courses to Master Practitioner level and presents regularly at NLP conferences.
A CPD certificate of completion will be provided by BPP Professional Education Limited upon successful completion of the online course.
CPD Points: 1.5
CPD Duration (hours): 1.5
Access: 12 months from purchase date